7/4/17

IN to AU

Hello Dear ones!!!
After 3 years, I have restarted my universal diary which is not at all secret and full of fun, thoughts, experience, information and lot more.
I hope those who like to talk with me or want to hear my bak-bak(talks) will read me at their own free time and can talk back with me through their comments. :)

Starting with updation of my current location as most of you by now know that I am IN(India) to AU(Australia).

Some of most recent or repetitive questions I am reading it over whatsapp or hearing over phone calls from friends and families are:

When you coming to India?
Me: Not soon.. May be next year (I am awaiting for solid/mutual reason with hubby - Getting news of Cousin Sister in law's wedding)

Are you missing India (India ki yaad nahi aati)?
Me: Haan Kabhi-Kabhi (Sometimes not always). You wanna know how or when?

  • Like any other Indian, away from home country I miss awesome food cooked by mom, easily available yet tasty chat foods or any eatables.
  • Potholes of Mumbai and driving on such roads carefully in noise pollution ofcourse .
  • Catching up with bunch of friends at different locations.
  • Exploring new restaurants and shopping with huge discounts!(India any-day cheaper even if I consider full price of any item) Sasta and Tikau
  • Gazing at local beaches full of crowd and sipping Coconut water(Nariyal paani) where almost no dogs but only children running on sands. Here I see dogs as family member everywhere.
  • Local trains(Lifeline of Mumbai), scary to some but for those who already traveled for at least a month they see it as togetherness/unity and somewhere makes you feel that you are not alone in this world to have troublesome life if any.
  • Local art galleries or festivals. I swear if I compare, India has really awesome artists and talents.
  • Bhaichara cum advisers. Warmth of care with pure hearted bond which connects locals so strong that some are so quick to save you from upcoming trouble if u don't see them. Lifesavers when giving advises through their experiences or knowledge.
Being all goodie goodie about India, hell yeah that's my mother country who raised me liked anything and made me so strong yet humble. Now some good about Australia as well:
  • Security, cleanliness, greenery, peace, no pollution, no crowded



2 comments:

Mayuri K said...

Hey Hiral!
It's nice to see you blog about your life!
It's encouraging since I have been debating writing a blog in my own mind.
Please post pictures and write about the beautiful place in Australia that I keep hearing about.
See you soon.
Mayuri

Hiral Desai said...

Thank you so much Mayuri for your lovely message and sharing your thoughts.
We all have subconscious mind everyday at some time and it gives us power to explore it through vision. Sharing is caring, I sure will post pictures and experience about such locations for sure. Stay connected.
Love,
Hiral:)

Post a Comment